Skip to main content

The Shape of Yourself - MusicProjX


Today I was feeling pretty bummed about being a crappy leader. I've been in my feelings about how CCK has been going and really the team is waiting on me to step up and do some things. I get bent out of shape when things don't go exactly how I want them to go. That's where this song comes from. Lyrics are very rough.

Sketch Track:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=15VkpbIAvmC9PVwiYo4LFtm_7yuczrp7G

Scratch Lyrics and Chords:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=15VIl2QO9mLFCzmjBxb4o-y8ymPXo_Phg

Here's the work folder for a new track:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XWT2R_C9nqYGJwhTj0Q56ZQ5eouODUN4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modules on Virtual Memory | Making the Most of Ancestral Intelligence

This project was conceived to better understand the future of the internet, given Generative AI and the burgeoning population. This ultimately has to do with the increasingly abundant amount of information, and our increasing collective ability to remember a lot of what has happened, and recollect what has happened; all of us, Generative AI included. I would like that we amended our current semantics to Generative Ancestral Intelligence , as I think that this gives a clearer idea for the matter of discussion. Below find the modules for this iterative journey through the expanse of The Mind.  The Mind - A Human Faculty What is the mind and what can it do - planetarium What can the mind be trained to do and how do we approach the education of the mind - library and/or university Literacy & Symbolism Language Math Science Social Studies Web Literacy Integration and Creative Thinking The Internet - The Virtual Mind - The Computer Lab What are Data Storage and Documentation? A word ...

Enlarging a Bike Trailer w/ Fence Post

I had an old Allen trailer that my daughter got too big for. I've been dreaming of still biking her around places so I can get fit and she can watch videos while we head to fish, a park, or a roller rink. Flipped stroller handle on trailer to give more height. Draped the trailer cover to cover more of the sun. Secured fence post with spring clamps to add side paneling that holds the extending front paneling. Add a rolled up inflatable camping mattress covered by an old army duffel bag for comfort on the legs.  

Orb Weaver Beyond the Window

Saw this little guy outside my daughter's window. Grabbed my Bugs and Slugs guide and got ID down to American Spider or Orb Weaver. Searched genus name for Orb Weaver (Araneus) and Wikipedia had a European garden spider (Araneus diadematus) front and center. I think that's a match. Excited to pursue IDing common species that we live with everyday and yet know nothing about. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Araneus